Repair shops that become members of ASC-CA are expected to abide by the
following code of ethics:
- To promote good will between the motorist and the industry.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To employ the best skilled personnel obtainable.
- To use only proven merchandise of high quality distributed by
- To itemize all parts and adjustments in the price charged for
- To retain all parts replaced for customer inspection, if so
- To uphold the high standards of our profession and always seek
to correct any and all abuses within the automotive industry.
- To uphold the integrity of all members.
- To refrain from advertisement which is false or misleading or
likely to confuse or deceive the customer